Shogun TW 2
Shogun TW 2
Shogun TW 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shogun TW 2

The Bushido Clan is a Brotherhood that was made by Total War Veterans as a home for all the Total War players out there...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats Your general

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JINkilla
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest

Whats Your general Empty
PostSubject: Whats Your general   Whats Your general EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:10 am

Just recently changed to melee general from archer general, Archer was good in certain cituations but the ignore spears skill is just to awsome as it makes the general into a 36 person cav hereo type of unit that just tears shiz up. I also am a strong Cav user and the mellee general can strike the spears while the cav is still sorrounding
Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

Whats Your general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Your general   Whats Your general EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 am

i d say u did a good decission in remaking the gen. i had a bow gen at the beginning as well, which was very effective in archer war. but that was not enough at all. you dont want the gen get hit by arrows + u have tons of guys that just rush. so the archer gen is useless at all.
i also got a meele gen now after i tested the leadership gen as well. the leadership gen was amazing, only that he died too fast when the idiots just pushed through to kill him. thats why i wanted a meele gen, cause meele gen is a life quaranty for the bodyguard unit. but sometimes i lose against leadership gen armies cause of the morale effect. its not an easy thing at all, but the archer gen is crap for sure.
Back to top Go down

Whats Your general
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shogun TW 2 :: Genkan :: Genkan (Arrival Area)-
Jump to: