Shogun TW 2
Shogun TW 2
Shogun TW 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shogun TW 2

The Bushido Clan is a Brotherhood that was made by Total War Veterans as a home for all the Total War players out there...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.

Go down 
+8
Alexigogo
Vaenson
prisius
thule
FuriousAtom
HelmeHaffax
Yoshida
LNDavout
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LNDavout
Shogun
Shogun
LNDavout

Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      Empty
PostSubject: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Let us know who you are ..

and maybe a bit more Wink

( If we don`t know you and you didn`t post for a while we will close your account.)
Back to top Go down
http://shogun2.forumaction.net
Yoshida
Seieibushi
Seieibushi
Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 am

Hello Helme. Smile
Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:19 pm

hey yosh. its been a long time. hows you?
Back to top Go down
FuriousAtom
Seieibushi
Seieibushi
FuriousAtom

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi all

I m FuriousAtom, i m from belgium and i have 19 years old... Vaenson invited me to join your clan and i accepted because he is a old friend from medieval 2.

I have start total war's game with Rome + expension but i have never play online, then i got medieval 2 and have play some years onlline with it.
I have play little with empire but dont like it, have play with napoleon and now i m on shogun 2.

I hope i can help the clan to be on the best place Smile

ps: sorry for my horrible english :p
Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:50 pm

a warm welcome to the clan m8, dont mind about the english, we got what u said :p
feel free to look around and make yourself a home here!
see ya around
helme
Back to top Go down
thule
Daimyo
Daimyo
thule

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Welcome FuriousAtom!

Back to top Go down
LNDavout
Shogun
Shogun
LNDavout

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi FuriousAtom,

welcome to the Clan. I hope you will have a lot fun with us.

(my english is also not the best, but i think for now the others always got what i wanted to say lol )
Back to top Go down
prisius
Chukanbushi
Chukanbushi

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

hello everybody,

im prisius and i have 21 year old.

FuriousAtom invite me to join the clanI accepted because i was impressed by his way of fighting
and that is why I fight at your side with honor and courage

Befor shogun2, i played on empire total war. But for me shogun 2 are my favorite game.

I hope to be part of your clan, hoping to become a great strategist.

sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
Vaenson
Seieibushi
Seieibushi

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:32 am

Welcome Prisius...

Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:19 am

welcome to the clan prisius, good to have you at our site! feel free to make yourself familar with the forums and to add us to your steam friends list.

enjoy playing and hopefully see ya online soon!

greetz helme
Back to top Go down
prisius
Chukanbushi
Chukanbushi

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:33 am

thanks a lot for your invitation. im glad to join the clan.

see you soon online Smile

Back to top Go down
LNDavout
Shogun
Shogun
LNDavout

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Welcome to the clan m8
Back to top Go down
Alexigogo
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:36 pm

A great Hello to the Bushido clan!

For some guys i have known them for years like LNDavout, Vaenson and FuriousAtom, i must say that u formed a small but nice clan whose kindness i admire and i hope your clan will grow up fast.
I am sorry i don't want to apply^^ but as i read it here, if i hadn't post, my account would have been erased.
See you soon on the battlefields !

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 am

Welcome Alexigogo, nice to see you again! feel free to make yourself a home here...
Back to top Go down
Hatamoto

PostSubject: Hello everyone. I am proud to serve your Clan.   Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:52 am

Hello everyone from the famous Bushido Clan.

I am honoured and proud to serve your Clan with all my skill and men.
I am lvl 8 at the moment but soon lvl 9.
I am swiss and I love to play TotalWar.

Hope to have many good fights and gain many clan points.
I am studying at the moment, so I will not be able to play more than10-15h a week.
Hope that doesnt bother you too much.

May your sword always be sharp! A glorious victory is awaiting!

Hatamoto Kenshin
Back to top Go down
Vaenson
Seieibushi
Seieibushi

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:55 am

Welcome to the Bushido Clan mate Wink ...
Back to top Go down
prisius
Chukanbushi
Chukanbushi

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:49 am

hello

im from switzerland too Very Happy

welcome to the clan m8

hope we can fight soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am

welcome to the clan matamoto!
feel free to make yourself a home here and ask if u need anything!
Back to top Go down
Kakamaka
Kohosho
Kohosho

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi everyone! I present myself: under the profile Kakamaka I am a 32 year old guy, in loved with Shogun and all tw series, I am romanian but I live in Italy, in Rome...my wife is pregnant in the 6th month so wish me luck Very Happy : at leat I have more time to play this gmae hahaha...for now! ...I met FuriosAtom that proved himself a most valuable player when he really really showed me how this game is to be played...of course he did beat me ...Sad
So, I'm glad I'm here among you and I hope will become good friends....Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
FuriousAtom
Seieibushi
Seieibushi
FuriousAtom

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Hey mate, welcome Smile

Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

welcome to our clan and halls m8! enjoy the time and fell free to make yourself a home!
Back to top Go down
AzNShadows
Kohosho
Kohosho

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi Everyone! I present myself under AzNShadows, I am a unfamiliarized but good Shogun Player. This is my first and prob my last Total War game since I like Shogun alot. I live in America, Washington. I met FuriousAtom during a matchmade battle, and he is very good to start with. My main game is Starcraft 2 Diamond League, And Im Thirteen. Im glad to be in this clan and I hope I can get along!
Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Welcome in the clan m8! Nice to have u with us.
see ya soon online hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Vaenson
Seieibushi
Seieibushi

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 am

welcome all new members!!!
Back to top Go down
viscount
Kohosho
Kohosho

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 am

Good day,

My name is Oskar, live in Sweden. 21y old. Ive been looking for some time now for a clan to enhance my gameingexperience in Shogun2 TW.
The Bushido clan seems like a great choice, Friendly and active but not too hardcore.

Ive played all the total war games for many years now. And Id say I'm a pretty decent strategist Razz
Im working nightshifts so I wont be online after 22:00 on weekdays (except Fridays), but active afternoons/evenings.

Looking forward for future games/battles!

Sincerely
viscount/iseden/oskar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shogun TW 2 :: Genkan :: Genkan (Arrival Area)-
Jump to: