Shogun TW 2
Shogun TW 2
Shogun TW 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shogun TW 2

The Bushido Clan is a Brotherhood that was made by Total War Veterans as a home for all the Total War players out there...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.

Go down 
+8
Alexigogo
Vaenson
prisius
thule
FuriousAtom
HelmeHaffax
Yoshida
LNDavout
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LNDavout
Shogun
Shogun
LNDavout

Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let us know who you are ..

and maybe a bit more Wink

( If we don`t know you and you didn`t post for a while we will close your account.)
Back to top Go down
http://shogun2.forumaction.net

AuthorMessage
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 am

hello viscount, nice to have in in our clan!
sounds good that we have another player that can be active on the afternoons.
if u have any questions left, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Scumbag
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi there,

My name is Sander (Scumbag), and I am from the Netherlands (I live in Scotland though).
This is my first time playing a total war game but I am loving it.
I'm not the best player out there so if anyone has some army advice to spare that would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
HelmeHaffax
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest
HelmeHaffax

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 pm

welcome m8, atm the clan is pretty much inactive after a period of interior trouble. LND, one of the leaders will reactivate everything with the beginning of october. if u dont have the patience to wait that long, i can fully understand it. in the other case i hope to see ya soon and play some matches with u soon.
Back to top Go down
Scumbag
Ryaku/Guest
Ryaku/Guest

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:49 am

I'll be around. I play very often just not at a high level, since I am not a hardcore gamer and this is my first total war game. I am already a member of the clan so that works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.    Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.      - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest book. All new forummembers on this Forum introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shogun TW 2 :: Genkan :: Genkan (Arrival Area)-
Jump to: